Without doubt it is Mike’s accomplished 19-year background in and in-depth knowledge of the financial services sector, plus his global expatriate lifestyle, which have led him to become one of the most in-demand commentators on financial planning matters.
A highly-regarded opinion-former, he is a frequent contributor to the likes of The Financial Times, The Telegraph, CNBC, news agencies including Reuters, as well as industry publications such as International Adviser, where he sits on the magazine’s panel as an ‘editorial trustee’.
Although experienced and qualified in most aspects of financial planning, due to his award-winning dealings with high-net-worth individuals and expats, much of Mike’s work focuses around retirement planning, children’s education and college fee funding, portfolio and asset management, protection and insurance planning, wealth preservation on death, QROPS, ATES, EURBS and QNUPS.
He has held senior positions in Guardian Wealth Management, Workplace Solutions, deVere Group, M2 Financial (Towergate) and Barclays Wealth. He has also worked for other finance brands including Woolwich Independent Financial Advisory Services and Prudential Assurances.
- Powerful Habits for Success Wednesday, 13 December, 2017
- Mike Coady to leave Guardian Wealth Management Monday, 11 December, 2017
- GWM Expands Swiss Presence Monday, 13 November, 2017
- Guardian Wealth Management launch GWM Illuminate – Knowledge Accelerator. Thursday, 9 November, 2017
- GWM Introduce Nathan Tarr, GWM USA Friday, 27 October, 2017